1. Brief Description:
ISO 10002 provides guidelines for implementing a customer complaints management system, which aims to enhance customer satisfaction by effectively addressing complaints and improving customer service. The standard provides a framework for organizations to identify, manage, and resolve complaints in a timely and effective manner, and to improve their overall performance.
2. Key Topics:
The key topics covered by ISO 10002 include: understanding customer complaints, designing and implementing a complaints management system, establishing complaint management policies and procedures, identifying and analyzing complaints, resolving complaints, monitoring and measuring complaints management system performance, and continuously improving the complaints management system.
ISO 10002 is intended for use by organizations of all sizes and types, in both the public and private sectors, that wish to establish or improve their customer complaints management system. This includes organizations in industries such as healthcare, finance, telecommunications, retail, and hospitality, among others.
4. Learning Objectives:
The learning objectives of ISO 10002 include:
- Understanding the importance of effective complaints management in enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Gaining knowledge of the key principles and requirements of a complaints management system
- Developing skills to design and implement a complaints management system that meets the needs of the organization and its customers
- Learning how to establish and implement complaint management policies and procedures
- Developing the ability to effectively identify, analyze, and resolve customer complaints
- Gaining knowledge of performance monitoring and measurement techniques
- Learning how to continually improve the complaints management system.