1. Brief Description:
The Mastering Performance Management Frameworks training program provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively design and implement performance management frameworks in their organizations. It covers the key concepts, tools, and techniques used in performance management, as well as the best practices for designing, implementing, and monitoring performance management frameworks.
2. Key Topics:
- Introduction to performance management
- Designing a performance management framework
- Performance measurement and monitoring
- Performance feedback and coaching
- Performance evaluation and appraisal
- Performance improvement and development
- Performance management challenges and solutions
This training program is designed for managers, HR professionals, and performance management practitioners who are responsible for designing and implementing performance management frameworks in their organizations.
4. Learning Objectives:
By the end of the training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts and principles of performance management
- Design and implement an effective performance management framework
- Use performance measurement and monitoring tools and techniques
- Provide effective performance feedback and coaching
- Conduct performance evaluation and appraisal
- Develop performance improvement plans and strategies
- Address common performance management challenges and implement solutions.