1. Brief Description:
ISO 55001 Asset Management System Implementer is a course that provides the knowledge and skills required to implement an asset management system based on the ISO 55001 standard. The course covers the steps involved in developing and implementing an asset management system, as well as the tools and techniques used in the process.
2. Key Topics:
The key topics covered in ISO 55001 Asset Management System Implementer include:
- The principles of asset management
- The requirements of ISO 55001 and how to apply them
- Developing an asset management plan and policies
- Implementing asset management processes and procedures
- Asset information and data management
- Risk management
- Performance measurement and management
- Continual improvement
ISO 55001 Asset Management System Implementer is designed for professionals who are responsible for implementing an asset management system based on the ISO 55001 standard. This includes asset managers, project managers, consultants, auditors, and anyone else who is involved in the implementation process.
4. Learning Objectives:
After completing the ISO 55001 Asset Management System Implementer course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and concepts of asset management
- Develop and implement an asset management plan and policies
- Apply the requirements of ISO 55001 to an asset management system
- Implement asset management processes and procedures
- Manage asset information and data
- Apply risk management principles to asset management
- Measure and manage asset performance
- Establish a system for continual improvement.