1. Brief Description:
The ISO 37002 standard is designed to provide guidance on establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving a whistleblower management system (WMS) within an organization. It aims to promote a culture of transparency and accountability by establishing procedures for reporting, investigating, and resolving concerns raised by whistleblowers.
2. Key Topics:
- Introduction to whistleblowing and the ISO 37002 standard
- Understanding the benefits of a whistleblower management system
- Principles of effective whistleblowing management
- Key elements of a whistleblower management system
- Implementing a whistleblower management system
This course is intended for individuals involved in the development, implementation, and maintenance of a whistleblower management system, including but not limited to, compliance officers, internal auditors, risk managers, legal and regulatory affairs professionals, and other stakeholders responsible for ensuring ethical conduct and regulatory compliance within their organizations.
4. Learning Objectives:
- Understand the concept of whistleblowing and its importance in promoting transparency and accountability
- Gain knowledge of the ISO 37002 standard and its requirements
- Identify the key elements of a whistleblower management system and their interrelationships
- Learn how to design, implement, and maintain a whistleblower management system that meets the ISO 37002 requirements
- Develop skills in investigating and resolving whistleblower complaints in a fair and impartial manner.