The ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) – Implementer course is designed to provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively implement an Information Security Management System based on the ISO 27001 standard. The course covers key concepts, methodologies, and best practices related to ISMS implementation, including risk assessment, security controls, documentation, monitoring, and continual improvement.
- Introduction to information security management and the ISO 27001 standard
- ISMS implementation planning and project management
- Risk assessment and treatment
- Security controls and their implementation
- Information security documentation and records management
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis, and evaluation of the ISMS
- Internal audit and management review of the ISMS
- Continual improvement of the ISMS
The ISO 27001 Information Security Management System – Implementer course is designed for professionals who are responsible for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System based on the ISO 27001 standard. This includes information security managers, consultants, auditors, and anyone else involved in the implementation and maintenance of an ISMS.
Upon completion of the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System – Implementer course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles and concepts of information security management and the ISO 27001 standard
- Plan and manage an ISMS implementation project
- Conduct a risk assessment and develop a risk treatment plan
- Implement and maintain information security controls
- Develop and manage information security documentation and records
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of the ISMS
- Conduct internal audits and management reviews of the ISMS
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ISMS.