The ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) Foundation course provides participants with an understanding of the basic concepts and principles of information security and the ISO 27001 standard. This course covers the requirements of an ISMS, risk assessment and management, and the implementation of security controls.
The key topics covered in the ISO 27001 Information Security MS – Foundation course include the following:
- Understanding information security concepts and principles
- The requirements of the ISO 27001 standard
- Implementing an effective ISMS
- Risk assessment and management
- Security controls and best practices
The ISO 27001 Information Security MS – Foundation course is suitable for individuals who are interested in learning about information security and the ISO 27001 standard, including IT professionals, security managers, and anyone responsible for information security in their organization. This course is also appropriate for individuals who are interested in pursuing ISO 27001 certification.
4.Learning Objectives: By the end of the ISO 27001 Information Security MS – Foundation course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts and principles of information security
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard and how to apply them to their organization
- Identify and assess information security risks
- Develop and implement security controls to mitigate identified risks
- Understand the importance of continual improvement and how to maintain an effective ISMS.