The ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) – Auditor course is designed to provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively audit an Information Security Management System based on the ISO 27001 standard. The course covers key concepts, methodologies, and best practices related to ISMS auditing, including planning, conducting, reporting, and follow-up.
- Introduction to information security management and the ISO 27001 standard
- ISMS audit planning and preparation
- Conducting an ISMS audit
- Reporting audit findings and conducting follow-up activities
- ISMS audit program management and continual improvement
The ISO 27001 Information Security Management System – Auditor course is designed for professionals who are responsible for auditing an ISMS based on the ISO 27001 standard. This includes internal auditors, external auditors, and anyone else involved in auditing an ISMS.
Upon completion of the ISO 27001 Information Security Management System – Auditor course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles and concepts of information security management and the ISO 27001 standard
- Plan and prepare for an ISMS audit
- Conduct an ISMS audit based on ISO 19011 guidelines
- Report audit findings and conduct follow-up activities
- Manage an ISMS audit program
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the ISMS audit program.