1. Brief Description:
The ISO 26000 Foundation training course provides an overview of the fundamental principles of social responsibility and the guidelines for their implementation according to ISO 26000. Participants will learn the key concepts, core issues, and best practices related to social responsibility and the ways to integrate them into the organization’s culture and strategies.
2. Key Topics:
- Understanding social responsibility and its principles
- The core subjects of social responsibility
- The ISO 26000 framework and guidance
- The roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Integration of social responsibility into the organization’s strategies
- Best practices and case studies of social responsibility implementation
This training course is designed for individuals who are involved in the development, implementation, and management of social responsibility policies and practices in organizations. It is also suitable for professionals who want to gain a better understanding of social responsibility and its principles, including CSR managers, sustainability officers, auditors, consultants, and other professionals.
4. Learning Objectives:
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental principles and core subjects of social responsibility
- Recognize the benefits of implementing social responsibility policies and practices
- Learn the ISO 26000 framework and guidelines for social responsibility
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders in social responsibility implementation
- Develop strategies for integrating social responsibility into the organization’s culture and practices
- Apply best practices and case studies of social responsibility implementation.