ISO 14001 - Foundation (PECB Certified)
Why should you attend?
ISO 14001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Environmental Management System (EMS) as specified in ISO 14001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EMS, including EMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Environmental Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Environmental Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Environmental Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EMS
Day 1: Introduction to Environmental Management System (EMS) concepts as required by ISO 14001
Day 2: Environmental Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
- Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.