ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a QMS, including QMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
• Individuals involved in Quality Management
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Quality Management System (QMS)
• Individuals interested to pursue a career in Quality Management
• Understand the elements and operations of a Quality Management System and its principal processes
• Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
• Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a QMS
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001
Day 2: Quality Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
• Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
• Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.