ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation training course presents the basic information on the concepts of environmental management and an overview of the ISO 14001 requirements. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an EMS, including the environmental policy, operational controls, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
The ISO 14001 Foundation training course is intended for:
• Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of environmental management
• Individuals aiming to transform their organizations into more sustainable and environmentally-conscious entities
• Individuals interested in pursuing a career in environmental management
This training course enables you to:
• Understand the basic environmental management concepts, definitions, and approaches
• Get acquainted with the ISO 14001 requirements for an environmental management system
• Develop a general understanding of how ISO 14001 requirements could be applied in an organization
Day 1: Introduction to Environmental Management, EMS concepts as required by ISO 14001
Day 2: Environmental Management System (EnMS) requirements and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
• Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
• Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.