ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Certification can be used by any organization that wants to validate its resource efficiency, waste reduction, and drive down costs.
ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for an Environmental Management Systems (EMS). It sets out a framework that your company can follow in order to improve efficiency by reducing costs and also benefit the environment.
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification to your organization:
- Competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiency and reduced costs
- Enhances the corporate image and credibility
- Monitors and controls the effect of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
- Environmentally engaged employees
- Protects the company assets and shareholders
- Develops access to business partners and potential customers
- Puts forward true value through enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 14001 to your customers:
- Improved quality and of services
- Established trust and credibility
- Reduced complaints
- Averts pollution and reduces waste
- Reassures customers who take an active interest in environmental performance that they are working with a company which promotes a shared environmental ethics
ISO 14001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001, will issue an ISO 14001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification performed on a triennial basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 14001 Certification.