ISO 50001 - Foundation (Local Certified)
Why should you attend?
ISO 50001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Energy Management System (EnMS) as specified in ISO 50001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EnMS, including EnMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO 50001 Foundation” credential. Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Energy Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Energy Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Energy Management System (EnMS) and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EnMS
Day 1: Introduction to Energy Management System (EnMS) concepts as required by ISO 50001
Day 2: Energy Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
- Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.