ISO 22301 - Foundation (Local Certified)
Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a BCMS as specified in ISO 22301. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a BCMS, including BCMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
Day 2: Business Continuity Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
- Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.