ISO 31000 - Foundation (Local Certified)
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement a Risk Management process and framework. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental Risk Management strategies.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for a “Certified ISO 31000 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guidelines and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Risk Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Risk Management
- Comprehend the basic processes of Risk Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques for managing risks
Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management concepts as specified in ISO 31000
Day 2: Risk Management processes and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
- Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.