ISO 45001 - Foundation (Local Certified)
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as specified in ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an OHSMS, including OHSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OHSMS
Day 1: Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) concepts as required by ISO 45001
Day 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Fee and registration
- Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.