ISO 22001 - Foundation (Local Certified)
Why should you attend?
ISO 22000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a FSMS, including FSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “ISO 22000 Foundation” credential. A Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Food Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Food Safety Management
- Understand the elements and operations of a Food Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an FSMS
Day 1: Introduction to Food Safety Management System (FSMS) concepts as required by ISO 22000
Day 2: Food Safety Management System requirements and Certification Exam
Examination and Certification
The "ISO 22000 Foundation" exam fully meets the requirements of an industry. The exam duration is one hour and it covers the following competency domains :
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
- Domain 2: Food Safety Management System (FSMS)
Upon the successful completion of the exam, the participants can apply for the credential “ISO 22000 Foundation”
Fee and registration
- Please use training events calendar to get information about fees of planned events.
- Places are limited and delegates will be registered in strict order on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is when you make a payment of course fee to secure your place in the class for the training event.